What's this Blog All About......?

I started this blog back when I was planning my first trip to Egypt in early 2011. I thought what an interesting way to share my experiences, keep my friends and family informed of my whereabouts and receive feedback from back home.

I've now travelled to Egypt many times and I hope my adventures in this beautiful and wonderful country are of interest and liking to all of you. Please comment and let me know what your thoughts and ideas are on what you see....I'd love to hear from you......!!


Redheaded Lady

Saturday, April 2, 2011

Made it to Egypt safe and sound!

Got in around 9PM and into my apartment around midnight...totally exhausted, I'll write more about that experience tomorrow....Right now...I need to sleep!

Traveling Redheaded Lady (TRL)

3 comments:

  1. Glad you made it in ok mom, I look forward to hearing more about your travels.

    Javi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you made it safe, hope you enjoy and be safe.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Javi and Olgy....The adventures started yesterday with a 3 hour traffic jam due to flooding from the rains yesterday....!! but hey its part of the experience....Stay tuned .....

    Love you
    xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete